Create a Telegram Channel can help you to promote your business and reach new customers. A channel allows you to broacast your messeges with an unlimited possibility for members.
At first you can add up to 200 members, then the others members can join through public or private link. Every member who joins the channel some time after it was created can read the entire chat history.
Key Considerations for Creating a Telegram Channel
In order for your channel to grow quickly, you can consider the following points.
- Create a channel with a easy and unique name.
- Choose a name easy to remember.
- Share content regularly with your members.
- Find a name that matches the content you share.
- You have a limit of 8 channels in Telegram.
Interesting for you: How to create a Telegram Group (all devices)
Create a Telegram Channel easy
Creating a Telegram Channel is very easy and you can do it from your computer, iOS or Android device.
How to Create a Telegram Channel on your PC
If you want to create a Telegram Channel from your desktop, follow this few steps:
- The first thing you have to do is, search the Telegram page on your browser. Then, go to the Telegram app on your smartphone.
- Tap on the menu icon,tap on ”Setting”, then tap on ”Devices” and finally scan the QR code from your laptop screen.
- Click on the menu at the top left corner and click on ”New Channel”.
- Select all the contents you want to add to the Telegram Group and then, click on ”Create”.
And that’s all you need to do!
On an Android Device.
In order to create a new channel on your Android device, then do the steps below:
- Tap on the Telegram App to run the app.
- Select on the pencil icon and select ”New Channel”.
- Type the channel’s name, description and then tap on the ”Tick” button.
- Next, you have to choose for Public Channel or Private Channel. Remember that if you choose public you’ll have to give a username that can be shared publicly and one that can be easy to find. If you choose for a private group, then you’ll get a private joining link.
- For the final step, select all the members you want to dd and then tap on the tick button.
On an iOS Device
To create a Telegram Channel from a iOS device, then you need to follow these few steps:
- Run the Telegram app from your iOS device.
- Next, go to ”Chats” tab and tap on ”New Message” icon at the top right corner of your screen. Then, choose ”New Channel” option.
- Tap on, ”Create Channell” and then, select all the contacts you wanto ot add to the channel. That’s all you have to do.