If you like reading comics, we have the perfect app for you. In this new post, we introduce you to an the Android app called Tachiyomi. This app has a huge collection of manga comics for you to enjoy.
If you don’t know what manga is, it refers to Japanese comic books and novels written for both adults and children. This app is great for getting in touch with Japanese comic culture.
Why is Tachiyomi unique?
One of the best things about Tachiyomi is its ability to read new comics and books, we can also find:
- They have a lot of content from different sources, including Batoto, Kissmanga, Mangafox and others.
- In addition, the content can be read offline. The application provides the feature of downloading comics chapters so that you can read them whenever you want, without the need for a data connection.
- The application has multiple customization options. It offers you the possibility to adjust the app according to your needs, such as avoiding notifications from other apps, choosing between light and dark mood. You can also change the way to change the pages, you can choose between tapping the screen or swiping it.
- It is a very easy app to navigate. The comics are organized by category so it can be easy to find the perfect comic for you.
- You can manage the cache. Using the app can cause cache buildup which will make the app a bit slow, but that gives you the option to clear the cache yourself.
- The only disadvantage is that Tachiyomi is not available for Android devices.
Downloading and installing the Tachiyomi app on your PC.
One of the best news about Tachiyomi is that it can download it to your computer very easily. In order to do this, follow these steps:
First you have to download an Android emulator on your PC. Go to your search engine and select an emulator, we recommend the following:
- Once you have chosen the emulator, download and install it. All you need to do is follow the steps that your pc provides. Take into account that your pc has the necessary configuration.
- After you have installed the software, open it.
- As the Tachimoyi app is not available on Play Store, you must install the app from your PC with an APK file
- In order to download an APK file. Then, from your browser type the Tachiyomi APK file.
- Open the emulator window and drag the APK file into the emulator and install it. Select the ”Install by APK” option.
- Finally, you can now enjoy all the manga that Tachiyomi offers you.
Common Questions about app
Here are the answed some of the most doubts:
Why do certain images fail to display in the app?
This can be for two reasons. One is that there is a network problem. Another option may be the compatibility of the decoder with the type of image.
Can you change the language?
Yes, Tachimoyi has 35 languages. You can change it from Setting> General> Language.
Is the app available for iOS?
No, the app is not available.