Log in to Outlook the fastest way, sign in Outlook. Of course, the first thing you need to do is to have downloaded and installed Outlook on the computer you want to open your session.
In any case, if you try to do it from your computer and through the web version (as has traditionally been done), just go to www.outlook.com.
How to Log in to Outlook Account?
- To sign in to Outlook, follow these steps:
- Open a web browser and go to the Outlook login page at https://login.live.com/
- Enter your email address and password, and then select “Sign in“.
When you have multiple accounts and wish to switch between them, simply click on your name or profile image located at the page’s upper section. Subsequently, choose the desired account you intend to utilize.
If you are having trouble signing in to your Outlook account, make sure that you are using the correct login credentials and that your internet connection is stable. If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it by selecting “Forgot my password” on the login page. Related: How to Change Outlook / Hotmail Password
CA It may interest you (tutorial) How to Create New Outlook Account?
How to Sign in to or Out of Outlook.com?
NOTE: Remember that the version of the app varies according to your version (Office / Office 365); and also according to your operating system.
Already entered in the web page, or being in the app of Outlook, you will be asked for the data of entrance, that is to say, your account and your password.
Keep in mind, that without major relevance or difference between Office or Office 365, you can login with your
Microsoft account, but you can also do it with an educational account or a professional account.
On Android Device
- On your Android phone, open the “Outlook” app. (download Outlook from Google Play Store)
- Clic “Get Started” or “Sign In“.
- Enter your email address associated with your Outlook account and clic on “Next” button.
- Enter your password and clic on the “Sign In” or “Next” button.
- If the data was correct, you will be logged in Oulook for Android!
On iOS Device
- On your iOS Phone, open the “Outlook” app. (Download Outlook from App Store)
- Clic on the “Get Started” or “Sign In“.
- Enter your email address associated with your Outlook account, and clic on “Add Account” or “Continue“.
- Enter your password and clic “Sign In” or “Next” button.
- Perfect, if there are no errors in the data, you will be logged in Oulook for iOS!
NOTE: Specifically if it is the Office version; and you have some problem to log in, then you can go to: https://www.office.com/signin and fill in the boxes to log in with username and password that you use in your professional account or educational account.
Having already passed the sign in process, you automatically log in to services that are online as OneDrive and also in Office Online; and in the “My Account” section.
This procedure and the use of Office applications, you can have it on any device. That is, you configure your Outlook account, and from there you can manage not only the email inbox, but also Office applications so you can have them on your Android devices, iPhone, iPod or iPad .
In the same way you can also configure your Outlook account, and log on to devices with Windows Phone and Windows 10 operating system. Sign in Outlook.
CA It may interest you: How to Change Outlook Password tutorial
In case of having problems with the password or the user to log in, then you can visit the “I have forgotten the password or username” section.