How to Sign In Twitch? From enjoying millions of hours of content on demand to upload own live sessions of gameplay and become part of a gaming community and get to see e-sports competitions and similar events, Twitch is the platform to be for video game lovers for sure. In order to this, users must first sig up and the sign in Twitch account with their credentials and in this way have access to a whole gaming platform where seeing and creating content is easy.
Sign In Twitch.tv (Login PC / MObile)
Opening session on Twitch is very easy and is practically the same process on the web, as the one to do using the application available for Android and iOS devices. Obviously, creating an account is the first thing to do so later you can sign in.
How to Open Session on Twitch
These are the steps to log in on Twitch with your personal account and start enjoying gaming experiences online, through streaming or by the content uploaded by other users. This is the process to login using the computer.
Logging in on Twitch Using the Web
- On your computer or laptop, run the internet browser of your choice and open a window or tab to access websites and start browsing.
- Enter the online address: “www.twitch.tv” on the URL bar and press enter on the keyboard to access.
- Being on Twitch´s homepage, click on the “Log In” button that is located on the top right of the screen. In case you do not have an account, click on “Sign Up” and complete the process of registration and access the platform.
- On the signing in screen, introduce your username on the corresponding space, as well as the password down below.
- Click in “Log In” and if access credentials are correct, session should be opened and the platform ready to stream or to show content by creators.
Logging in on Twitch Through Facebook
- Twitch allows you to open session through Facebook. To do it, repeat first three steps of the previous section.
- When you are on the signing in screen, click on “Connect with Facebook”.
- Facebook will request to verify credentials: username and password, and also permission granting.
- If entered information is correct, session should be opened.
- You be you interested: PlayStation Network Account (how to create)
Video Tutotial: Create a New Twitch.TV Account
Sign in on Twitch Through the Official App
If you want to open session through the app, download it and install it on your smartphone. Get it from Google Play or App Store.
Open the app and credentials will be requested. Enter username or email address and password and open session.
Where do I enter the 6 digit code for Twitch?
The 6-digit code for Twitch is typically entered on the website or mobile app during the process of linking your account with a third-party service, such as your Xbox or PlayStation account. The code can also be used to verify your email address or phone number.
It’s important that the code is entered on the correct page, and if you are unsure where to enter the code you should contact Twitch support.