If we look to the past we can realize that the world has changed, and it changed a lot. Humans have gone from riding in wagons to flying by plane, from cooking over a fire inside a cave to cooking on electric stoves, and have even managed to send humans into space.
As you can see, many things have changed and education has not been the exception.
Many people think that education has been left behind. But the truth is that education has changed constantly.
The ways of teaching and learning have also changed. We have gone from carved stones, to old papel, to textbooks and today we can lear from online education on different platforms. One of these platform is MARKS that has transform the way students study for competitive exams.
If you’re searching for an source of study material to help you prepare any competitive examen, MARKS is the answer you want.
Why is MARKS App Distinctive and Special?
The most important thing to recognize that a platform es good, we have to base on the users experience and the benefits it has. Now, let’s see what are the features that MARKS has.
- Covers a large range of exams such as JEE Main, JEE Advance, NEET, BITSAT, WBJEE, MHT – CET, NDA, KVPY, COMEDK, KCET, VITEEe and so many more.
- Allows you to prepare for a personalized test in a few simple steps. Creating a test is easy, you need to select an exan an the subject. Then, select how many questions you want to attempt and how many hours you have to answerd it.
- Offers a preparation tracker that guides you and provides you with the most optimal way for your exam preparation.
- To make sure you practice regularly, allows you to set daily goals and achieve them accordingly.
- MARKS provides you with a set of questions to be solved in a stipulated time.
Download and Install the MARKS App On PC (Windows & Mac)
If you want to study using MARKS on your computer, you can use it with the emulator called Bluestacks. Here are the step you need to follow in order to use MARKS.
- Download, install and set up the Bluestacks emulator on your comperter.
- Open the Play Store inside Bluestacks and then, log in.
- Once you’re logged, search for the MARKS app.
- Finally, install the app.
That’s all you have to do! Good luck with your exam!