Snapchat is a very popular messaging app. It allows you and the other users to exchange photos, videos, calls and chats that disappears right after they’re viewed.
With 750 millons users, the main function of this app is to allow the users to take photos and videos and add them filters or many others funnies effects and share them with all your snapchats friends.
Full Snapchat Tutorial: A Beginner’s Guide
If this is the first time on Snapchat, you should know that this app has many features, but the main thing of this app is to communicate with friend in a fun way. Here are the 10 best features Snapchat has and how to use it.
- Once you’ve created a Snapchat account and signed in, a screen will appear saying ‘Find your Friends‘. Tap on ”Ok” to allow Snapchat access to your contacts. The app will show you a list of people in your contacts that use Snapchat. Tap on ”Add” to be able to send and receive snaps and view stories.
- You can change your setting by tapping on the Snapchat icon. Tap on the setting wheel. Here you can create a Bitmoji avatar, change your profile photo , bio and username.
- If you want to add people that’s not on your contacts such as celebrities or influencers, go to the icon on the top right and then search they name or username.
- Double tap anywhere on the screen to switch from your phone’s front and back cameras. If you want to take a photo, tap the big white circle. If you wanto to take a video, tap the same circle but this time hold down the button.
- To use a filter on your snap, tap the smiley face on the botton right. Scroll through the filters options. When you picked your filter, tap it to take a photo or hold down to take a video.
- If you want to add text, tap on anywhere on the snap and a text bar will appear. Write whatever you want on it. Do the same thing to add an emoji.
- If the snap is a photo, you can use the timer icon to choose how many seconds someone can see the snap. Now, you can send it by tapping the Snap botton. Choose the person you’ll send the photo, it can be just one person or the amount you want. Also you can send it to all of your friends.
- To send a story, you need to the previous steps and tap on My Story.
- You can create a group chat. Swipe the screen and find the chat window. Tap on your friend o friend by selecting multiple people in order to star a group chat.
- Tap the search icon in the top left to bring up any content you want to see. Even, you can subscribe to those profiles.
It may interest you (tutorial) Sign in to Snapchat on Computer, Android & iOS