Many people now use online cab services. One of these ride-sharing organizations is Lyft. If you want to make money part-time or full-time, you can create an account with this organization. Lyft drivers help passengers get from one point to another and deliver items to passengers. Below is a step-by-step guide on how you can apply to become a driver.
Step 1 Check if You meet Driver Requirements
Before starting the sign-up process, ensure you meet the driver’s requirements. You can click on this https://www.lyft.com/driver-application-requirements link to check the requirements. They can vary based on your location, typically including driving experience and age.
Start the Application
Follow the following steps:
- Create a Lyft account by downloading the app. You can also do so through the web address http://www.lyft.com/drivers.
- Fill in your name, email address, and phone number.
- Submit all the requirements indicated in the first step. The app saves any application you make if you sign out of the account.
- Fill in a Promo Code if you have one.
Complete Background Check
Once you have submitted the application, Lyft conducts a background check. The process can take a few days to complete. You will get an email notification when completed.
Lyft will then approve your application if the background check clears. You can then sign in and start making money.
How to Sign In to Lyft Driver
- Open the Lyft Driver App on your mobile device.
- Enter the phone number associated with your Lyft Driver account.
- Enter the password you created when you signed up for Lyft Driver.
- Click “Log In,” and you’ll be directed to your Lyft Driver dashboard to view your earnings, accept ride requests, and more.
Follow the above steps to sign up and sign into Lyft Driver. Remember to meet the driver requirements, submit an application, complete a background check, and get approved to start driving with Lyft.