How to create a Discord account. From making part of an art or school club to a study and gaming community, Discord allows you to do it and communicate with friends, colleagues and teammates all around the world.
This is the platform to play and chat with people having your similar interest, with no impact on performance in your device and compatible with computers, smart phones and tablets alike.
Discord is the chatting platform and service, in which you can create your own server or enter one and start interacting with fellow members, while playing and sharing information.
CA Maybe you’re interested in: Create a Spotify Account
Sign Up – Create new Discord account
By using written messages, voice notes, through calls and video calls, users can work together and stay in touch to accomplish similar goals and learn.
For you to take advantage of all of these aforementioned benefits, you need to create a Discord account. This is how you can do it easily by following these steps:
- Download the corresponding version of Discord to your device. The platform is compatible with iOS, Android, MacOS, Wndows and Linux. You can also use your favorite internet browser to access Discord through the URL: discord.com.
- In seconds you will have Discord´s homepage available. Locate the “Login” button at the top right corner and click it.
- For those who already have an account, entering email address and password will do to access. Since we are creating a new account to enter, we need to click on “Register”.
- In the Register window, start entering the information the platform needs to create the account. Submit a valid and active email address, a properly secure password and your birthdate. Click on “Continue”.
- If the information is valid and Discord confirms you are a human being by completing the catcha, your account will be created just fine. Start by creating a new server or join in to other ones that fit your interests.