Create Hotmail Account and create a new email address. With this article you will be able to clear all the doubts that you have about: How to create a Hotmail account?
What do you mean with Outlook? And why do both exist? Creating an account in Hotmail is one of the simplest things in the world; it will be practically the same as the process of creating an account in any other registration page, with the exception that Hotmail is now an Outlook extension, so to speak.
How to create a New Hotmail account? www.hotmail.com
- Go to the Outlook website (outlook.com).
- “Sign in” button in the top right corner of the page > Click on the “Create free account” button.
- Enter your personal information, including your name, email address, and password.
- Choose a security question and provide an answer to it.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Review the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement,
- Click on the “I accept” button if you agree to the terms > “Create account” button.
After you have completed these steps, you will have created a new Outlook account and can use it to send and receive emails, manage your calendar, and more.
It turns out that a few years ago Hotmail has decided to move their services to a newer and renewed one with much more interactive functions and with better possibilities to emerge together with a great allied company, this new service is about Outlook, the email system that works in conjunction with the Microsoft functions.
Advantages of having an Outlook account
- You can access the functions of Microsoft applications
- Better interaction with Microsoft Office accounts
- Speed and immediacy in the email service
- With an account you can manage several of your Microsoft devices (Telephones, Computers and smart equipment of the company)
- Interactive chat with your contacts associated with your electronic mail
You will have a profile similar to that of a social network where you can add a profile image and a comment about you in your personal information that other users can see.
From Hotmail to Outlook
It is sometimes confusing that it happens when we want to open a Hotmail account and the Outlook website is opened, since now Hotmail operates within the Outlook services, so if you want to create or log in to your old Hotmail account you’ll have to do it from the Outlook portal, simple right? Same with the process of creating a new Hotmail account, whether you want to create a Hotmail or Outlook account,
Now that we know that Outlook and Hotmail are operating from the same site, it will be easier for us to understand why when we put Hotmail in our search engine we open the Outlook website, now let’s see how set up Hotmail account free.
In hotmail sign up new account is a matter of taking a short period of time to enter the requested data and then provide the necessary information.
Video – Create Hotmail / Outlook Account