Are you looking to add a personal touch to your email messages? An email signature is the perfect way to leave a lasting impression.
In this guide, we’ll walk you through the steps to create an email signature in Hotmail / Outlook. Elevate your professional communication and make a statement with every email you send. Let’s get started!
From Outlook Web
This section will briefly explain the procedure that must be followed to create and add a signature in Hotmail (Outlook) step by step.
To create a signature in Hotmail / Outlook from the website (which can be accessed from thislink ), the following process must be carried out:
- Press the “Settings” icon and select the “See all Outlook settings” option .
- Go to “Mail > Compose and reply”.
- Compose and edit the signature under the “Email Signature” option.
- Make the necessary adjustments and click on “Save” when finished.
- In this menu you can select the option that allows the signature to be added automatically by default in each new message, but this is not essential.
In case the user prefers to add the signature manually, they can do it as follows:
- Create a new message from Outlook.com .
- Compose the message, open the drop-down menu at the bottom of the panel and click on the “Add signature” option.
From the Outlook App
The process that must be carried out to create a signature in Hotmail/Outlook from the official application is as follows:
- Click on “New email” > “Signature > Signatures…“
- Press “New“ to write a name to the signature that you want to edit
- Make the pertinent edits in the “Edit signature“ section and save the changes made.
Later, the signature can be selected to add it to the message once it is composed. This must be done from the “Signature” menu.
From Mail in Windows 10
The procedure to create a signature in Hotmail/Outlook from the Mail app in Windows 10 consists of the following simple steps:
- Tap on the gear icon to open the settings menu.
- Access the “Signature” section
- Select the Hotmail account .
- Activate the option “Use an email signature”.
- Write the signature and edit the font however you prefer.
The signature will be automatically added to all emails created with this tool.
These are all the must know methods to create and add a personal signature in Hotmail / Outlook