Sometimes when you first log into a website or a platform account, the platform may be in another language. Generally, it’s in English.
In the same way, it can happen that we want to change the language, either because we want the experience, because we are learning another language and want to practice, or simply because we understand other languages and it doesn’t bother us.
In any of these cases, in this guide we will tell you how to change the language in Hotmail.
CA Related article: Create a Email Signature in Hotmail
Changing the Language Settings in Hotmail on Desktop
Changing the language of a site can seem a bit complicated when we don’t fully understand what we are reading.
Perhaps we can recognize a word, but so that you can do it easily and quickly, we will tell you step by step so that you can change the language without any problem.
In order to change the language, you just need to follow the steps bellow:
- Open you web browser and go to login.live.com
- Log in into your account and click on ”next”.
- Here, go to the gear icon at the top right corner.
- Select ”View all the settings” at the button right corner.
- Go to ”general” and select ”Language”
- Finally, select the language that you want to and click on ”Save”.
Adjusting Language in Hotmail on Smartphone
If you want to change the language from your smartphone, first you need to have the Outlook app installed on your device. Here’s how you can do that.
Once you have it on your device, follow the next steps:
- Open the Outlook app.
- Go to the top corner and tap on your profile icon.
- Click on the ”Settings” option.
- Scroll down the screen ultil the language option. Once you’re there, choose any language you want to change it.
- The app will be update automatically.