Currently, the most common way to communicate, receive card statements, information about work or even control our expenses through the use of email.
These activities may be constantly under the danger of being hacked. Although it’s something that we wish never to happen, the theft of important information is something that everyone is exposed to suffer.
We don’t have absolute control over this, however we can do something about it. We can download the emails to the hard drive in order to keep our data or important messages safe.
How to Backup Hotmail Emails to Computer / USB / Flash Drive
Many users want to save Hotmails backup on computer, but lack of knowledge may make it a bit difficult.
There are several methods to be able to export emails from the Hotmail account to the local system.
Here we will tell you how to backup Hotmail to your desktop, USB or Flash Drive.
Save Emails from Hotmail to Local System
Log in to your Hotmail account.
- Go to the menu by clicking on the gear icon.
- Click on General Tab.
- Select Privacy and Data option.
- Now, click on Export Mailbox.
- Once you carry out this procedure, the backup will take up to 4 days.
- When finished, you will receive a download link from Microsoft.
- This is the official way to backup Hotmail emails to local drive.
CA It may interest you: Change Language Hotmail Email Account